…two more updates to two of my long-neglected side projects.
First, I’ve updated and tweaked the software on HackerSluts, which is my server-side RSS aggregator for sex blogs. Or, at least, sex blogs I know about. It’s kind of my own combination of Feedburner and Technorati but for sex and kink.
I’ve also made some user interface changes over at Weekly Sex Tip, which is a site I update with a new sex tip once per week. Err, exactly as the name suggests. The tweaks to the skin now allow you to choose a category and browse sex tips only in that category.
Whew! I almost feel accomplished.
…an update to the interactive version of the Map of Human Sexuality.
Finally solved the single biggest problem with it, which was that you could not correct a mistake while you were creating a map. With the new version, you can now remove a pin if you accidentally place one in the wrong page…a simple idea that took a lot of head-pounding and hair-tearing to implement.
Next on the List of Things To Do is to make a login system so you can go back and update/change your map later.
And in honor of the revamped map software, I’ve created a new personal map that reflects some of the new things I’ve tried since doing the original!