What I Wanted To Do This Week
What I Did This Week
• Helped zaiah through the death of her horse.
• Mixed and poured slightly over half a ton of concrete by hand.
• Broke into a house and kidnapped a timber wolf to protect her from someone who was abusing her, resulting in wolf-paw prints in freshly-poured concrete.
• Dealt with a broken washing machine. So. Much. Water.
• Replaced wiring in the bedroom walls.
• Got sawdust all over the clothes in the closet during the rewiring job. Good thing we have a washing machine…oh, wait.
• Installed a new washing machine, carefully lifting it over fresh, still-curing concrete.
• Painted new hardware for the windows.
• Dealt with police officers and K-9 dogs tramping through our back yard searching for a suspect.
• Re-painted window hardware that a police officer stepped on while the paint was still wet.
• Had a difficult conversation with a good friend who did something hurtful to me.
• Learned I now need reading glasses.
A do-over on this week would be nice.