…in Boston, having driven a U-Haul trailer full of stuff to stash in ladytabitha‘s basement, because it seemed so empty and all.
This afternoon: Apartment-hunting!
This evening: Sushi
Tomorrow morning: With luck, an interview with starkaudio‘s company, assuming they’ll actually schedule it…
After that is still up in the air.
Things we have learned this trip:
– A one-ton-plus trailer kills one’s fuel economy.
– Boston residents can’t give driving directions worth a damn.
– Boston apartments are expensive.
– Stress makes Shelly cranky.
– Franklin needs a new cell-phone battery.
That is all.