– People everywhere stopping on the street and saying “Can I help you find something?” every time we pulled out a map. Boston people are just so damn…nice.
– Running around abandoned industrial sites, then swinging on the swings with wispfox. She’s really, really cool.
– The B&D Ball at Manray’s–a guy tried to pick up all three of us! It pays to set your sights high, I suppose…
– Hey, ectropy, did you know the satellite TV thingies they have in the seats on Song flights all run Embedded Red Hat Enterprise Edition? We saw ’em boot! I wanted to get a pic, but my CF card was full…
– And speaking of which, I finally got to meet ectropy in person! She is smart, which I knew, and funny, which I knew, and very cool, which I knew, and techiegeeky, which I knew…I just didn’t expect her to be so charmingly goofy. *charmed*
– Grabbing ladytabitha by the hair on our walk down the street, pinning her against the wall, and kissing her.
– ladytabitha doing the same thing to Shelly–prompting a woman to come out of a cafe and run screaming down the street after us shrieking “Disgusting! Disgusting!” at the top of her voice.
– Bonnie wants to help us find a place to live!!! Is that not the coolest thing ever?
– Curling up between Shelly and ladytabitha and falling asleep… *sigh*
– Running around near MIT at night, camera in hand, shooting black and white.
– Catching up with starkaudio–he still has the record of a very…err, interesting time in our lives. It’s going to be SO cool to live near him again! I’m really, really looking forward to it.
– Emack & Bolios.
There’s more, but it’s late, and I’m tired.