So Gina and I have spent the past couple of nights revising and re-revising a query letter for the book on polyamory I’ve been on-again, off-again working on. It’s been great; she’s a veteran of this getting-books-published thing, with a couple of books already under her belt, so I was absolutely delighted when she volunteered to help. This project has been pushing on me lately, and I really would like to see it happen.
Anyway, the query letter is done, I’m working on a formal proposal (in case anyone should bite at the query), I’ve made a list of agents and publishers interested in this sort of material, and tomorrow I plan to start mailing the query out.
Wish me luck!